Friday, June 20, 2008

Cousins.

On my dad's side of the family, there are 17 grandchildren including myself and my siblings and there are 3 great-grandchildren.

A few weeks ago Crap. Almost a month ago now, my Pepere died. His memorial service was the first time ever that all the cousins were together in the same room at the same time.


This picture, unfortunately, doesn't have everyone. The only person missing is our cousin Cathy. She left a little early...

And it doesn't have the great-grandchildren... but there we are. Then my Auntie Di wanted us to line up by age so after we figured out who was older than who, this was the result:

It was also the first time in a loooooong time where all the siblings (my aunt & uncles & my dad) were in the same room at the same time. Here they are with their mother (my Memere):

That night a few of us went out to Jillian's in Manchvegas:




The next day we had some more fun before 2 of the cousins had to fly back home to Florida - I dragged Ryan back up to NH with me this time and we went to hang out with a couple of my uncles at Hampton beach.

We played minature golf:

And us cousins stood in the frigid New England ocean:


In less than 2 weeks now, Amy and I will be flying down to Florida to visit our cousin Mike. All of us are really excited and it should be a good time. :)

1 comment:

RecoveryBabe said...

dude, you have some hot ass cousins.
:)