Monday, December 29, 2008

A real post.

I suppose instead of just posting a link so you can use me as an Artfire referral... I could post a real update. Sort of.

I've been sitting on my ass for the past two weeks. I had surgery. Again. The last surgery was successful, but another problem came up as a result of that first surgery. Soooo I had another plate and a screw added. I think my left foot/ankle is around 75% bionic now. :D I'll try to see if I can get a copy of the xray I'm having next week or a print-out of it to post on my Flickr. The last one was pretty neat. :)

Christmas was nice, but too short. We went to Mary Jane's on Christmas Eve to visit with her, Claire, and Paul.

Christmas Day we drove to my parents' house and spent the night. My dad was actually home on Christmas - my mom wasn't sure if he would be since he was still working crazy amounts of hours to restore power to people who were still out from either the ice storm or the snow storm that came a week after the ice.

Ryan was too nice to me for Christmas and gave me a serger. :) This one, specifically:


Other than having surgery, nothing much has been happening with me. Guess there wasn't too much to update after all.

1 comment:

Pretty Things said...

I would SOOO sew my fingers up in that thing!

At least they'd be pretty!